Weekend Philler [March 2016 – present, WPHL-TV production]
– Produce, write, edit, and shoot segments for Weekend Philler.
-Conceptualize segments and schedule shoots.
-Edit segments and full episodes.
-Shoot and direct bumps and teases with host in the studio.
PHL17 (WPHL-TV Philadelphia) [April 2010 – present]
– Produce, write, edit, and shoot promos which raise brand awareness.
– Produce, write, edit, and shoot commercials for clients which help promote their brand.
– Produce, shoot, and edit TV specials including Local Discoveries, PHL17’s 50th Anniversary Special, and Breakfast with the Mummers 2010-2013, 2015.
PHL17 (WPHL-TV Philadelphia) [June 2011 – present]
Cameraman, Phillies Post Game Show
– Shot interviews at Citizen’s Bank Park for the Phillies Post Game Show.
– Both live and pre-taped interviews were shot using a Sony EX3.
PHL17 (WPHL-TV Philadelphia) [October 2009 – October 2011]
– Prep shows and spots (SD and HD) for air using both computer and tape based systems.
– Completed training in master control operation, live productions included.
PHL17 (WPHL-TV Philadelphia) [April 2009 – April 2010]
– Edit promos and news topicals for air using both Avid and Final Cut.
– Tag network promos and cut them to tape for air.
– Ingest video for use in promos, spots, and Better Philly segments.
– Assist on shooting assignments in the field.
Rowan University [May 2009 – June 2009]
– Logged, ingested, and edited footage for a series of 90 second Virtual Tour videos for Rowan’s website.
– Video tours will be utilized by all of the colleges at Rowan as a primary recruitment and education tool.
MyPHL17 (WPHL-TV Philadelphia) [January 2009 – May 2009]
Creative Services Intern
– Edited promos and news topicals using Avid.
– Tagged network promos and cut them to tape for air.
– Ingested footage for use in promos, spots, and Better Philly segments
– Assisted on shooting assignments in the field.
Modern Family watch PHL17 campaign, produced for WPHL-TV
-Winner of 2015 PAB Award for Outstanding Promotional Announcement/Series
-Nominated for 2015 Promax Local Awards for Best Program Promotional Campaign
Phillies “Spring 2013”, produced for WPHL-TV
-Winner of 2013 Pennsylvania Association of Broadcasters Award
Family Guy/American Dad “Late Shift”, produced for WPHL-TV
-2012 Mid-Altantic Emmy Awards
Nominee – Promotion – News and Program and PSA – Single Spot
-2012 Philly Ad Club Awards – Winner – Silver Addy – TV Self-Promotion – Single
-Proficient with Final Cut Pro X, Final Cut Pro 7, Avid Newscutter Adrenaline and Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects.
Rowan University (2007-2009)
– B.A. in Communications, Radio/TV/Film
– GPA: 3.34, Dean’s List (2007-2009)
Gloucester County College (2005-2006)et